AP Psychology Weekly Agendas are posted each week on Monday (or Tuesday) and provide an additional tool for students to keep track of assignments and class activities. Each week's agenda is clickable as a link.
My requirement is that notes are detailed...way detailed. Here are two videos that show you some examples of ways to take detailed notes.
BEST ONE EVER--Cornell Notes--This teacher is me in girl form.
This one is okay. Good examples, but I still like Cornell Notes better.
Nice study aid: WikiNotes (for a slightly earlier version of book.)
Check out this example of the ABSOLUTE VERY BEST one can do for Viewing Notes. Remember to follow the directions EXACTLY as they're listed and to format with the Template (Word or GDocs). A rubric is included with each assignment (as part of the TurnItIn posting) to help guide the process.
ALWAYS HIT REFRESH BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW:
Weekly Agenda, Week of 04-24 to 04-28, 2017 (ALL NEW!!)
HOMEWORK FOR 4/18/17:
- Watch Crash Course, “Psychological Disorders." You do not have Viewing Notes due, but there are approximately 5-10 questions on tomorrow's quiz that will come directly from the content of this video. To help with your notes, use the Crash Course Transcript for this episode. (Outright copying and pasting is not allowed for open notes.)
- Another resource for you: Slide Deck from class (Intelligence, Changes over Time, etc...)
- Another resource for you: A handy Study Aid for Intelligence and Individual Differences
- You cannot print this and use it on the Quiz.
- An IQ Slide Deck is available. It's got some helpful information and a few short videos that may help. There is also some really interesting information about people and IQs.
- Watch Crash Course "Controversy of Intelligence" and "Brains vs. Bias" and complete one set of Viewing Notes that incorporates both videos. Submit to TurnItIn by 8:05 AM on Tuesday, 4/18/17.
- Reminder: Unit 11 Quizish-Testish thing (30 questions, max) on Wednesday, 4/19
- Heads-Up: Mods Unit 12 Quizish-Testish thing (30 questions, max) on Friday, 4/21
Weekly Agenda, 03-27 to 03-31, 2017 (Updated 4/02, 7:30 AM)
Weekly Agenda, 03-20 to 03-24, 2017 (Updated 3/24, 4:35 PM)
Weekly Agenda, 03-13 to 03-17, 2017
Weekly Agenda, 03-06 to 03-10, 2017 (Updated 3/10, 12:41 PM)
Weekly Agenda, 02-27 to 03-03, 2017 (Updated 3/03, 4:17 PM)
Weekly Agenda, 02-20 to 02-24, 2017
Weekly Agenda, 02-13 to 02-17, 2017
Weekly Agenda, 02-06 to 02-10, 2017 (Updated 2/9, 3:44 PM)
Weekly Agenda, 01-30 to 02-03, 2017
2007 Scoring Guidelines
FRQ Student Example
FRQ Student Eval Instructions